Monday, December 1, 2014

Let's Celebrate! for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and the beginning of December.  This whole month is a celebration, and that's our theme this week at Eureka Stamps. I still have a few Christmas cards to make, so I created one for the Celebration challenge.


I used two Eureka Stamps digis on this card -- Santa on Skates (digi7501) and the sentiment "Joy, joy, joy" (digi8104).
I colored Santa with Copic markers, and added some Crystal Stickles to his coat and hat.  I used a Lifestyles Circle Die in several sizes to cut out the various size circles and to create the card base.  Papers are all from Close To My Heart.  The snowflakes and sentiment die are from Lawn Fawn.
Join us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Celebration challenge -- there are many events to celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. That. SANTA! Oh my gosh that is so darn cute, Julie. I seriously started giggling as soon as the image loaded. Love this design my friend...how stinkin' CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card... the Santa is is so darn cute.. and ove the joy joy joy
    LAura

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design, I've always loved this santa on skates!

    ReplyDelete