Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Joy -- for DigiStamps4Joy

It's Wednesday, Christmas Eve, and time for a new challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  Today, we start an "Add Glitter" challenge. This will be a 3-week challenge, going until January 13, giving the team a bit of a holiday.
Here's my "add glitter" creation:


I used the DigiStamps4Joy digi stamp, Mr. Snowman on this card.  I colored the image with Copic markers, then used some Frantage by Stampendous around the edges of the snowman and on the diecut deer.  The deer is cut out of chipboard with a Sweet Cuts die.  The "joy" sentiment is a Lawn Fawn die.  There's also a Spellbinders die used to cut out the shape behind the snowman. 
I added touches of glitter using some Stickles glitter glue on the snowman's scarf and hat, and the bird's wings. The gold glitter trim is from Close To My Heart. Designer papers are by My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6.
I hope you join us for our Glitter Challenge.
Merry Christmas!  I hope it's full of magical moments!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG (1 of 2)
D.L. Art -- December Linky Challenge
The Outlawz Challenge, Twisted Thursday -- ATG, First Day of Winter (snowman)

6 comments:

  1. What a fun and whimsical card! I love the curious little deer.
    Blessed Christmas wishes to you and your family, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! love the adorable snowman and the deer is gorgeous! Such a great design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! This is so very pretty Julie!! I am loving this darling snowman and that great deer!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Anything Goes' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Julie! I am in love with this,

    My name is Dottie, and I'm a newer blogger who is trying really hard to grow my blog. I have some BLOG CANDY and would really appreciate having you stop by to follow me and enter to win my blog candy. Thanks so much. I hope to see you soon! Here is the link:

    http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-candy.html

    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Card! I love your Deer embellishment and that wonderful snowman. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with Through the Craftroom Door this week!

    ReplyDelete