Friday, December 12, 2014

P.S. I Love You -- for 3 Girl JAM

It's Friday!  And I'm posting today for 3 Girl JAM, and linking this up with Unity's Friends With Flair.  
My husband and I celebrated our anniversary on Wednesday.  I wanted to make a special card for him, and this is what I created:


There's 3 Girl JAM Jute Ribbon, 3 Girl JAM Christmas Candy ribbon from the Seasons Bundle (my all-time favorite), and a Love Flair Button on this card.
The stamp, from Unity Stamp Co., of course, is a Stamp of the Week.  I stamped the image, colored it with Copic markers, and fussy cut it.  The sentiment is part of the the stamp set.  I use a Spellbinders die to cut it out. The circle was sprayed with various alcohol inks using an airbrush.  All papers are by Close To My Heart.
Need some Flair, Jute, or crinkle ribbon for yourself?  Or for a Christmas gift?  Use discount code JO10 for 10% off of anything in the 3 Girl JAM Store
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:  
D.L. Art -- December Linky Party
TTCRD -- ATG

15 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the layout of your card and that giraffe is just adorable. This is such a fun card !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great colours,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Anniversary wishes to you both! Your card .... I looooooove it...adore the sentiment ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you! The card is delightful... love that giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, Julie!
    Your card is so bright and fun!
    I have not been crafting much. We've been doing some remodeling, so between that and trying to help DH get papers together for his medical issues, my craft supplies all over from the basement flood, not much time or energy is left :-(
    I did make my MIL a birthday card, but haven't had the chance to post about it.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and striking card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty sun! I love the splotchy spraying & (of course) the image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. We really appreciate you, for posting art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Advent Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love every element of this..the flair, the spattered background, that cute giraffe and the sentiment too. Fun and adorable all in one little card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, great job with the ribbon and flair

    ReplyDelete
  11. that card is too cute!! Love that giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable lovey card! The button looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a fun card!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete