Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Light of Christmas -- for Inspiration Destination

It's Wednesday, and time for a new challenge at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog (IDCB).  As always, it's anything goes.  One of our sponsors this week is Crafty Sentiments.  I had fun with this one!

This Crafty Sentiments Designs digi is called Harriet with Lantern. I colored her with Copic markers.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the image out.  The designer papers are from Close To My Heart. They are from the Yuletide Carol paper pack.  The glitter trim and glitter domes are also from CTMH. I used a We R Memory Keepers scallop Corner Chomper on several of the corners.
I hope you join us this week at IDCB.  Link up anything!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments -- Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...this makes me smile! What a cute little girl with her lantern! Love her sweet cheeks and rosy nose! Your coloring is great....again. I know I say that so often, but I love your style lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments I hope you will join us tomorrow for another challenge and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love all the sparkle and sentiment too. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina GD Member at Crafty Sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete