Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Shine Bright! for Amy Doodle's Stamp Co.

It's Tuesday, and Christmas is edging ever closer.  This week, on the Amy Doodle Stamp Company Facebook page, we're featuring All Things Christmas. I had the absolute pleasure of working with
the stamp set, "The Light of Christmas", to create this:

The digi set comes with the image and some sentiments, all from Amy Doodle's Stamp Company.


I colored the image with Copic markers, then cut it out with a Spellbinders die.  While still in the die, I inked the edges with a couple shades of Tim Holtz distress ink.  I used another Spellbinder die for the glitter paper, and mounted the image with 3D foam tape to the glitter paper (by American Crafts).  The designer paper is "The 12 Days of Christmas" 6x6 pad from My Mind's Eye.  The gold glitter trim is from Close To My Heart, as is the die cut card base. 
I hope this sentiment holds true for you this Christmas season --
May the light of Christmas shine bright in your heart!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Inkspirational Challenge -- Anything Goes With Gold

1 comment:

  1. SO sparkly and SO cute! What a funny image! Great papers and I love that die cut. Always festive my friend! Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete