Monday, December 1, 2014

Dreaming of Joy -- for My Whimsical Little World

Hello, crafty friends, and happy Monday!  I'm posting today for My Whimsical Little World.  I'm very excited to be designing for Paola Jofre, and working with her wonderful, artistic digi stamps. 
Today, I created this dreamy card:


You can find this digi in Paola's Papers Etsy Shop. She comes with many accessories.  I used just a few.  
I colored this dreamy girl with Copic markers and fussy cut her, along with coloring and cutting the ornaments.  The papers were some free ones I got in a magazine subscription.  The card base is Glacier card stock from Close To My Heart.  All the dies are from Lawn Fawn. The crinkle ribbon is from the Tie Dye Bundle  found at 3 Girl JAM.
Want more inspiration from My Whimsical Little World?  Visit the blog here, and the Facebook page here.  There's other great inspiration from the other design team members, starting on the MWLW blog.  Please check it out!

2 comments:

  1. how cute she looks like she might have a little attitude. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda's comment made me giggle!...I kind of agree, she looks like a little angel with a 'tude! So cute, Julie...thanks for making me smile day after day!

    ReplyDelete