Monday, December 8, 2014

Get Ready for Gift Bags!

I'm posting today for Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.  I had the privilege of working with a StampArt Design by Kathryne image. 

 Here's what I created:


This adorable image by StampArt Design by Kathryne is called Alannah and Snowball.


I colored the image with Copic markers, then used a set of Lifestyle Crafts circle dies to cut out the circular shapes. I mounted the image and red background paper on a white gift bag.  I used a Cheery Lynn Snowflower die set for the snowflakes.  The ribbons on the handle are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I plan on making 6 gift bags, all this same size, for a party for my staff.  You'll be seeing more of these on my blog.  Be ready!
Are you working on your own Christmas creations?  Join us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment