Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Be a Friend -- for Fitztown

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  There are some new releases today at Fitztown.  When I saw this digi, I KNEW I had to create with it!


This digi can be found in the Morgan's Fae World Etsy Shop.
I had a great time coloring this.  I used many different Copic markers on this.  
The designer papers are from American Crafts -- Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic. The card base is Pixie card stock from Close To My Heart. The crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  It is one of the Tie Dye 2 Collection. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart.  The wood veneer dogs are from Studio Calico.
Check out the Fitztown blog today to see other inspiration with the new releases.  They're fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie love the colour's and sentiment and fabulous design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely TRUE...who better to learn from than our loyal furry family members. If we all had the heart of our dogs it would be a better world for sure! This is beautiful...in every way. The image is sweet, the ribbon is pretty and those little wooden dogs are precious. Great card, Julie!! xo

    ReplyDelete