Friday, December 5, 2014

God Keeps His Promises! for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede.  This week, our theme is "rainbows".  The design team thought of many creative ways to use rainbows on their projects!  Here's mine:

This digi can be found in our sister store, Eureka Stamps.  It's called "Promises Rainbow"(digi4902). I colored the rainbow digi with Chameleon Pens. They are still very new to me, so this was a good image to practice on. 
My card base is Kraft paper from Close To My Heart. The designer papers are Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather 6x6 papers.  The clouds are a die by Joy Crafts (Noor Designs).
Make sure and check out the QKR Stampede blog to see the fantastic rainbow creations by the design team, then link up your own rainbow project.  I'd love to see what you make!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Path of Positivity -- Faith -- nothing says "faith" like a rainbow.
ALBC -- Anything but Christmas

3 comments:

  1. I love the truth in this sentiment...and I think all rainbows are just beautiful! Yours is no exception...great thought to add the pieced clouds and the pretty background paper sets the whole thing off. What a happy card for today! Happy Friday, friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie this is just so colourful and pure delight. This is so perfect for our FAITH theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful expression of faith Julie. Your card turned out lovely. Thank you so much for joining us for Challenge #21 over on the Path of Positivity. Good luck in the draw!

    ☺ Lisa D.
    Path of Positivity – My Challenge Blog!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles – My Personal Blog!
    Co-coordinator for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

    ReplyDelete