Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Getting Ready for Christmas! for Snapdragon Snippets

I don't know about you, but this time of year I need lots of gift bags and boxes.  It seems every time I turn around, I'm needing a little gift for something.  I created these 2 gift boxes from Snapdragon Snippets for an upcoming get together with 2 good friends.  They'll be filled with their favorite sweets!


I used the Gingerbread Gable Box, found in the Snapdragon Snippets Store.  Instead of using the gingerbread man, I used snowflakes, found here and here.  You can also find these files in the Silhouette Design Store.
I cut the files out on my Silhouette Cameo using double sided card stock by Echo Park.  You can see how it is red on one side and blue on the other.  It's great for projects like this.

These boxes are in 2 pieces, so they are quite big.  They'll fit lots of sweets!

If you are looking for gift boxes, these are great ones! They are by Chaska Card Company.  Check them out!  Then, visit the Snapdragon Snippets blog for more great inspiration from this talented design team.

2 comments: