Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sweet Christmas Wishes

It's Sunday, and Christmas creeps ever closer!  I'm posting today to promote a new blog that is about to launch -- the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.  This is my first official post for the blog.  
My card is featured as part of the design team on Lisa DeCosse's blog.  You can find the post here, along with the winners of the November challenge. 
Here's my card:


I used this paper, from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles:


The stamped image and sentiment are from Unity Stamp Company.  I colored the penguin and candy cane with distress markers, then added some glitter glue.  The chipboard candy cane, covered in red glitter glue, is from UmWow Studio.  I added some Timeless Twine in Cherry Red to finish the card. 
There's still blog candy to win on the 12 Months of Christmas blog, too.  You can find the details HERE.
Join us, starting Jan 1, for a chance to get a jump start on your Christmas cards while  winning some awesome Christmas papers at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment