Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Thanks -- for 3 Girl JAM

It's Friday, and I'm lucky enough to be able to post today for 3 Girl JAM.  I love my day to post on their blog!
I hope everyone had a nice Christmas.  If you are like me, now it's time to get going on those Christmas thank you cards.
Here's a very simple idea for you -- I made a bunch of these very quickly:


I found this card design in the Silhouette Design Store, by Lori Whitlock.  The crinkle ribbon (3 Girl JAM -- goes without mentioning, I know), is the Holly Berry ribbon from the Winter Bundle.
The card stock is from Echo Park. The red brad is from Close To My Heart.  That's it!
If you'd like some fantastic 3 Girl JAM products for yourself -- perhaps a little after Christmas splurge -- use discount code JO10 for 10% off your entire order!
Our "thankful" challenge is still going on for another week on the 3 Girl JAM Challenge blog.  Make those thank you cards, add some ribbon and link them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment