Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter Friends Gift Bag -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday!  Whoop!  And time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede. This week, our theme is "Trim the Tree".  
In my quest to get a bunch of gift bags made for various Christmas gatherings, I chose to make a bag for under the tree.

This delightful QKR Stampede digi is called "Winter Friends" (digi13004).  I colored these 2 chums with Copic markers, then used Lifestyle Crafts circle dies to mount the stamped image on the gift bag.  The snowflakes were cut out with a Cheery Lynn Snow Flower die.  The ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Join us this week at QKR Stampede for our "Trim the Tree" challenge.  It'll be great fun!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun bag. I'd love to find this under my tree! That snowman is so fun...looks like he's saying..."well...what's up?!"

    ReplyDelete