Monday, December 29, 2014

A Christmas Thank You -- for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, the last one of 2014, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps.  This week, our theme is "Something Old, Something New".  I used some old things from my stash and a new technique.


I used 2 digis from Eureka Stamps -- Candy Cane (digi10702) and a Christmas Thank You (digi12601). The candy cane and ribbon are colored with Copic markers, then cut out with a Spellbinder die (one of the old things for this challenge). 
The designer papers are Echo Park Reflections Christmas (used scraps).  The card base is Ruby card stock from Close To My Heart.
The new technique is the Frantage glitter from Stampendous.  
Did you get some new scrapping supplies &/or tools for Christmas?  Break them out and join our "Something old, Something new" challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. FUN!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I didn't get too many new supplies...I can already open my own craft store (well...that is what my hubby would probably say). I got a few pieces and I am looking forward to using them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old is always fun mixed with new. Great card Julie...I've never tried Frantage, but is looks so pretty! Nothing new in the craft department for me this Christmas. We did have lots of great food and family time though...my best gift ever. I hope you had a great Christmas and I look forward to seeing all of your new ideas as we begin 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of old and new out of your stash! I've only used frantage once or twice...maybe I'll challenge myself to dig it out again in the new year and try again. It's been such fun working with you on the Eureka team...hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete