Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Behold, I Make All Things New -- for DS4J

It's Wednesday, and time for a new challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  This time, our theme is "new" -- new house, new baby, new job -- you get the idea.  
Here's the direction I took it:


I used the DigiStamps4Joy digi Flower Corner and colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment was computer generated. I used a Spellbinder die to cut it out.  The butterfly is a Cheery Lynn die. The papers are by Prima Marketing.  The card base, glitter trim and bling is from Close To My Heart.  I used a We R Memory Keepers scallop Corner Chomper on some of the sides.  
This challenge will run for 2 weeks.  See what "new" theme you can create, and enter it in our challenge.  I'd love to see it!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Cards and More -- Use neon colors
Just Inspirational Challenges -- Things with Wings
Sweet Stamps -- Sparkle
D.L. Art -- December Linky Party

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sentiment...and so very true. I love the purple butterfly with this sentiment and pretty flower theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored image and the layout and colors are fine. We all really appreciate you for posting your art with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. Advent Blessings, Carole
    "Candle of Preparation", Preparation means to 'get ready'. "Help us to be ready to welcome You, O God!" (Luke 3:4-6)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY CARD!! I love the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART DECEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card! :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge and I hope you'll join our new challenge too.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, with just a touch of neon colour.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CuM this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girlie...just popping by again to say thanks for linking up this beauty with us at Sweet Stamps!! So glad to see your sparkle creation on the inlinkz this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this scripture, and your card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing with us, and please join us again real soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete