Monday, December 22, 2014

What's Brewing? for My Whimsical Little World

It's Monday, and although we're very close to Christmas, I have a card to share that actually ISN'T a Christmas card.  And, to be honest, it was a welcome break to make something other than one.
This card, for My Whimsical Little World, features one of the digis stamps, Warm Wishes, being released today. 


I printed the digi on American Crafts Jack Frost 6x6 Papers, fussy cut it, and mounted it with 3D foam tape onto Outdoor Denim card stock from Close To My Heart.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  I used a white Sharpie to draw in the steam from the the beverage.  The sequins are from Bella Creationz/Timeless Twine.
I hope you like my CAS card! There's more inspiration and other new releases featured today on the My Whimsical Little World blog, so please stop by there for a visit. There's always fun and inspiration on the MWLW Facebook page, too!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a card with a brewed theme. I'm such a coffee girl and blue is my favorite color, you know I love this, Julie!! Wishing you and your love a very Merry Christmas my friend. Thanks for a year full of inspiration...you blow me away with your endless creativity!! Warm hugs from NC! xo

    ReplyDelete