Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Celebrate! for Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog

It's Wednesday, New Year's Eve, and time for a new challenge at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Again this week, the challenge is 'Anything Goes'. 
One of our sponsors this week is The Cutting Cafe, a company I am on the design team for, so I had lots of files to choose from. Since it's New Year's Eve, I thought a Wine Glass shaped card would be perfect!


The image is a freebie I got for participating in the progressive challenge at The Outlawz.  The image is from Simply B Stamps, and I colored her with Copic markers. 
The papers, sentiment stamp, and bling are from Close To My Heart
Don't forget to link up those projects this week at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog!
I'm entering this in the following challenges:

3 comments: