Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Holiday Greetings! for Delightful Challenges

Happy Thursday, fellow stamp lovers.  It's time for a new challenge at Delightful Challenges.  Today, the theme is "Twinkle, twinkle" (add something sparkly).  It's also a new release today, so make sure and stop by the blog and the store to see all the darling new releases!
I had the pleasure of "working" with Skiing Ollie Owl. Here he is!

He's a hotdog, swishing down that ski slope!  I do believe he has a bit of Norwegian blood in him -- just look at him go!
I colored Skiing Ollie Owl with Copic markers, and cut him out with a Spellbinder Label die, mounted to some American Crafts glitter paper, cut with another Spellbinder die.
I wanted Skiing Ollie Owl to have a bit of a challenge, so he has some birch trees to ski through in the designer paper I used by Echo Park --Keepin' Cozy 6x6 paper pad. The snowflakes added more sparkle to my card.  They are a Cheery Lynn Snowflowers die, and more American Crafts glitter paper.  The sentiment is cut out with another Spellbinders die.
Our sponsor this week is Scrapyland.  They are offering a $10 gift certificate to their store!

Come join our "Twinkle, Twinkle" challenge this week at Delightful Challenges.  It's a fun one!

3 comments:

  1. Love how you have perfectly mixed and matched your papers here, Julie! The glittery mat and snowflakes look fab too! I’m sure you’re right, Ollie definitely has Norwegian blood!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda love your Ollie description...hotdog, Norwegian...too funny. This is great and the snowflakes go perfectly with the skiing motif!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, love the different dies you used on your creation. I love your sentiment, a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete