Friday, December 26, 2014

I'm Selling Snowflakes Today -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday, the day after Christmas, and time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede.  Our theme this week is Santa or snowmen.  Since QKR Stampede has some of the cutest snowmen ever, that's the theme I went with!

This QKR Stampede digi is called "Selling Snowflakes" (digi14214), colored with Copic markers.  I just love this snowman!  We've had snow on the ground since early November, but most of it melted before Christmas.  I actually may buy some of these fellas snowflakes!
Papers are from My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas 6x6.
The snowflakes are a Cheery Lynn Snow Flower die set. The snowman was cut out with a Spellbinder label die, then some Stickles glitter glue was added to his hat, the holly, and the snowflakes. Card stock is from Close To My Heart.
I hope you had a great Christmas and find some time to join in on our Santa or Snowman challenge this week at QKR Stampede.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! You should enter in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, lots of prizes to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with a very cute image Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete